Friday, December 2

25 days of Christmas countdown.

YAY! I made my first offical project for the 25 Days of Christmas countdown for Erica's Craft Room.


Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.


 
Here is my project.... I made a card and the Theme was Snow Play.
 
For my project I used 2 cartridges - the Creative Memories Tis The Season Cartridge for the phase "Let it Snow" and  the Snow Day Cartridge for the Snow Angel at 3".
 
The Let is Snow comes in that flower bubble. I used foam tape to pop it up. Then I used Crystal stickles on the wings to make it shine for snow. and on the Scarf I stickled it with Frosted Lace to give it a wool look. After all that, I just added a few rhinestones to give it a little Bling.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to follow me for more Christmas fun. Hope everyone is enjoying my blog so far.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Love the touches of glitter. Great card!

Tonya
ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

I so want this cartridge!! Love the snow all glittery and pretty! love the colors you picked!! doris
parkernana5@cox.net

Anonymous said...

did you mail me the 2? rosey i love this page