Monday, January 2

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone. Hope everyones evening and New Year's Day was as good as mine. I soent my New Year's Eve with good friends. On New Year's Day a couple of girls and I went to see PITBULL Live in concert. It was amazing. The music was pumping through me and I dance the night away.

With the new year beginning I received so good new today. I am going to be part of a design team for My Cricut Craft Room. http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

Erica runs a great site and has a lot of cool things going on. I would love for everyone to check it out. It is awesome. So check it out and tell me what you think of her site. Look for new things to come in the new year.

As for other news I have. I will be an Instructor at Michael's teaching scrapbooking and doing Crop Night. I want to teach so this is my way of beginning and getting my name out there. That is all I have for know to report.


XOXO
Sabrina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats girl an yes we sure did have fun at the concert

rosey, nyc

Josie0602 said...

Welcome to the design team for Ericas Craft Room!

Your Design Team sister
Tracy