Friday, April 13


Today is FRIDAY, FRIDAY, Scrapbook Friday which is my favorite day...

Hi Ladies,

It is Friday and it is Beautiful outside but I can't be out there. :( I am finally feeling better and I want to go out this weekend. So I must stay in and be on my best behavior.

Today is my project is something i have been working on for 2 weeks. Not because it is hard but because of the quantity. My beautiful son Daniel is graduating the 8th grade this coming June and I decided it would be a great idea to make invites for his party. Lets just say it has flourished into more then it should have.

Here is my invite. I used the Happy Grauation cartridge. I have made 58 invitations.


I used Ribbon on the diaploma cause it look so plain. It was not easy trying the ribbon around 58 little diaplomas.
























I will say that I surprise myself sometimes. I already started on the Thank you Notes. I stamped those.

Till next time ladies. I love all the comments I receive. Love Bree

9 comments:

Rosey said...

you better stay home this weekend LOL

Rosey said...

gorgeous invite i love the wording the colors all nicely done did daniel like it.

cema1cema said...

Love it! My son is graduating high school this may! Great invitation!Christina

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

very cute. I bet it took long time for all those ribbons ;)

Unknown said...

You did a great job!! I have much empathy for you, mine have graduated high school already and the embossing 50 envelopes is wheeooh. Bless you and bless you some more oh yes and have lots more fun with the scrapbook pages : )

Unknown said...

Bree these are fabulous! Your son is lucky to have such a creative mom. TFS, Mary M

Liz said...

Great invites, love how you have the text perfectly spaced, that had to have taken some time lining that up!

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.


Here is my blog; Pirater Un Compte Facebook

corporate gifts for clients said...

nice blog.